Thursday, September 20, 2007

Summary of the 23 Things

To stay current in the library profession this exercise was terrific. I'm not a fan of blogging but as a librarian it is important for me to know what's going on. I love YouTube!! Zoho is amazing, and the image generators I tried were lots of fun. It was great that we had a 3 month period to complete the program. With so many staff members in HCPL doing it we had the ability to ask so many people for assistance. The Tech Fair was a great way to kick it off.

Every year or so we should do this type of thing. Maybe it would only 10 things or less. I would do it even if we were not receiving such a great gift- or perhaps all those who finish, if we do this again, can have their name put in for a drawing for Library Loot.

I will definitely be looking at the other things of the original 43.

No comments: